AIOU's Matric, Intermediate exams 2019 to begin on Sept 12
The exams of teaching and some other programmes would also start on the same date, on country-wide-level.
According to the Controller Exams, necessary arrangements for conducting the exams had been completed.
Roll slips along the date-sheet have been dispatched to the enrolled students, at their postal addresses. The date-sheet has been made available at the University’s website.
As per the instructions of Vice-Chancellor Professor Dr Zia-Ul-Qayyum, around 850 exam centres had been set up at the nearest residence or workplaces of the students.
All possible efforts had been made to hold the exams in a transparent and fair manner as special teams were being set up to supervise and monitor the exam process, the controller exams added.
- COVID-19 – Pakistan may delay reopening of cinemas, indoor weddings ...11:34 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran shares pictures of late mother, wife Bushra on Women's Day11:13 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan shares message on International Women’s ...10:19 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan to roll out first Digital Media Advertising Policy soon09:51 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Aurat March 2021 aims to highlight bias in Pakistan’s healthcare ...08:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021