Federal Minister for Narcotics Control Ali Muhammad Mahar injured in suspected robbery in Karachi
According to details, some unidentified persons entered the house of the federal minister situated in Defence Phase-IV area of Karachi and made the servants of the house hostage. They then entered Ali Muhammad Mahar’s room and tortured him.
The attackers managed to flee from the scene after subjecting the minister with severe torture. Ali Muhammad Mehar has been shifted to a private hospital in Karachi. A large number of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leaders and workers reached the hospital after getting information.
Police officials have said that they have recorded the statements of Mahar's servants but that they found discrepancies in their comments.
The police have launched an inquiry to the alleged dacoity attempt, after seeking CCTV footages.
Further, the inspector-general (IG) of Sindh has sought a report on the inquiry and steps pertaining to the arrest of the suspects involved from the deputy inspector-general (DIG) on the suspected dacoity incident, his spokesperson said.
Talking to media outside the hospital, PTI leaders have condemned the attack on Ali Muhammad Mehar and informed that Ali Muhammad Mehar is in stable condition as he suffered injuries on his forehead.
While criticizing the Sindh government, Khurrum Sher Zaman said that law and order situation in the province getting worse day by day and added that the Sindh government has failed in all sectors.
- #PAKvSA – South Africa lead by 29 runs at stumps on 3rd day of 1st ...06:12 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- A massive opportunity in sight05:13 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021