Brigadier (retd) Ijaz Shah takes oath as Federal Minister for Parliamentary Affairs
The MNA from Nankana Sahib was administered the oath by President Arif Alvi at a ceremony in Islamabad.
Ijaz Shah represents PTI from NA-118 (Nankana Sahib-II).
last week, Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry had taken to Twitter to announce Shah's appointment and said, "On the recommendation of Prime Minister Imran Khan, the president has approved the appointment of Brigadier (retd) Ijaz Shah as a federal minister."
وزیر اعظم پاکستان کے مشورے پر صدر مملکت نے بریگیڈئر ریٹائرڈ اعجازُ شاہ کو وفاقی وزیر بنانے کی منظوری دی ہے، اعجاز شاہ پارلیمانی امور کے وفاقی وزیر کی حیثیت سے ذمہ داریاں انجام دیں گے— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) March 29, 2019
Brigadier (retd) Shah was an aide of former president Pervez Musharraf and served as director general of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) from 2004 to 2008.
- PTI files petition against JUI-F for receiving foreign funding05:44 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Blast heard in Saudi Arabia’s Riyadh05:16 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- US and Pakistan host private sector engagement forum in South Punjab05:10 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani-born Saima Mohsin set to make history as first Muslim US ...04:58 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Petition seeking ban on Tiktok, other apps accepted in LHC04:24 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hamza Ali Abbasi and sister accused of child labour after son ...03:45 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Indian extremist outfit Karni Sena announces award of Rs 1 crore for ...11:50 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hareem Farooq copies Shah Rukh Khan in her recent Instagram post11:06 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021