Famous fashion designer destroys clothes, beats irate customer, charges Rs 0.85 million
According to details, the woman had ordered bridal dresses of her daughter at an outlet however when the deadline approached Mughal not only refused to hand over the outfits but humiliated her as well. The designer has charged Rs 0.8 million for the dresses, alleged the victim.
Afterwards, the completely destroyed dresses were offered to her and when she protested, the dress designer ordered her manager and other workers to beat up the woman, who was injured seriously as a result.
The victim family has also filed an application at local police station seeking registration of case against Tabassum Mughal.
Tabassum Mughal is a famous dress designer who runs multiple outlets countrywide and has launched a number of her designs in recent years. She is known for being super-expensive, and now will probably be known for her customer service too.
The post on social media
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021