After hitting 46 runs off 22 balls Anwar says "I plan to marry this October"
The cricketer who scored 46 runs off 22 balls only to assure a dramatic win of Pakistan was talking to media upon his arrival at Jinnah International Airport in Karachi from Sri Lanka.
He said that he wanted to prove himself as an all-rounder and the confidence of coach and captain helped me to perform in T20 match.
The fast bowler also extended his wish to attend the ongoing training camp of former cricketer Waseem Akram to improve his skills.
Anwar Ali had guided Pakistan to a thrilling win against Sri Lanka in second T20 match after it lost seven wickets at 107 runs while requiring another 66 runs in 6 over only.
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021