Federal cabinet to review names on ECL today
The much important meeting is scheduled to begin at 11am.
The gathering will discuss the agenda items covering issues of national importance include the names of 172 people being investigated in fake accounts and money laundering case being added to the Exit Control List (ECL).
On Tuesday, the Supreme Court (SC) questioned how the government had placed the names of these people on the no-fly list without its approval. Among many other senior politicians in Sindh, Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah’s name was also on the list and was of particular concern to the court.
The cabinet is expected to approve a $5 million grant for the Dubai Expo.
It will also discuss the exchange of prisoners by China and Pakistan as well as the chairpersons of the Greek Council.
The formation of a coordination council is likely to be approved to end poverty and the members of the nursing council are likely to get the cabinet’s approval.
- 19 die as passenger bus plunges into ravine in Balochistan's Shirani ...12:43 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Military leadership authorised to hold talks with TTP, says Rana Sana11:20 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Nida Yasir teases fans with beach video10:47 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars react to recent hike in petrol prices11:14 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan's sports superstar Shoaib Akhtar leaves for Hajj06:15 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Noor Zafar Khan reveals her latest celebrity crush07:37 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022