2nd phase of return of IDPs belonging to NWA starts
According to FATA Disaster Management Authority (FDMA) sources, one hundred displaced families left Bannu for their native town Deedak in Tehsil Mir Ali.
Each family is being given twenty-five thousand rupees, ten thousand rupees for transportation and six months ration.
In the first phase, the dislocated people belonging Tehsil Spinwam were rehabilitated to their areas.
- PTI’s Syed Amjad Ali becomes new speaker of Gilgit-Baltistan ...06:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari to miss Bakhtawar’s engagement?03:55 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020