Dar to unveil federal budget on Friday
Talking to newsmen in Islamabad, he said doctors are quite satisfied with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s health after his open heart surgery, adding that the PM will return home soon in light of the advice of physicians.
Replying to another question, the minister said that all arrangements had been finalized for a fresh census.
He said the census had been postponed in the light of the Council of Common Interests' decision, which recommended the postponing the activity till the completion of operation Zarb-e-Azb.
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020