NADRA reduces Smart Card issuance fee
According to Spokesman of Ministry of Interior the reductions in the fee structure were carried out on orders of the Interior Minister.
According to new fee structure, the Smart Card issuance fee of Rs 1500 (regular) has been reduced to Rs 400 while Rs 800 would be charged to those clients asking for urgent preparation of the card.
The authority would charge Rs 1600 for issuance of each Executive Smart Card, he added.
- Karachi University announces open merit admissions 202104:49 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Samba Bank, Techlogix join hands to introduce Digital Lending03:13 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Arzoo Raja Case, 44-year old husband charged for rape of minor03:00 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- PAF first female fighter pilot Marium Mukhtiar being remembered on ...01:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020