Bus-truck collision leaves 6 dead, 18 injured in Khanewal
As per the details, the bus was going to Multan from Faisalabad carrying around 50 passengers when it collided with a truck due to over speed at a crossing.
In the accident, the bus damaged badly as rescue officials had to cut open it to rescue the passengers. The injured were shifted to the hospitals in Multan and Kabirwala.
- J.Rashid & Sons opens Pakistan’s first tyre flagship store in Lahore02:10 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Police Martyrs Day: COAS Bajwa pays tribute to cops for their ...01:25 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Nadia Hussain contracts Covid-1912:44 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021