Marilyn Monroe's home, where she overdosed & died in 1962, sells for $6.9 million
The four bedroom and three bathroom villa covers 2,624 sq ft and comes with a swimming pool, citrus grove and guest house.
The actress was found dead at the property in 1962, after overdosing on sleeping pills. She was 36.
"When you walk into the house and on the grounds, you’re immediately struck by its serenity and warmth," the listing agent, Lisa Optican, said in a statement.
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021