PTI workers vandalise Insaf House in Karachi (VIDEO)
The unidentified attackers first trespassed the property located on Shahrah-e-Faisal and then wrote phrases on the walls against PTI Sindh President Arif Alvi. “Usurping of seats by Karachi president is unacceptable. Go Arif Alvi go,” read one slogan.
Officials said the Insaf House administration did not allow the police to visit the premises.
According to the police, the Insaf House administration said that it was a party matter and was being resolved internally.
Imran Khan expels 'rapist' of Pakistani actress ... 08:54 PM | 31 May, 2018
ISLAMABAD – A politician from Punjab, who was convicted of raping a former film star Shabnam before being pardoned in ...
Any PTI mbr who asks for money from a prospective candidate in return for a PTI ticket; or anyone you know who gives money in order to get favoured for a PTI ticket must be reported to the Party by calling this no: 0303 5375113. I will be deciding the final allocation of tickets.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) June 2, 2018
“Any PTI member who asks for money from a prospective candidate in return for a PTI ticket; or anyone you know who gives money in order to get favoured for a PTI ticket must be reported to the Party by calling this no: 0303 5375113. I will be deciding the final allocation of tickets,” he tweeted.
Election Commission of Pakistan issued the election schedule on Thursday, according to which the General Elections 2018 will be held on July 25.
ECP issues schedule for 2018 general elections 07:35 PM | 31 May, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) on Thursday issued the schedule for the forthcoming general ...
Addressing a press conference in the federal capital, Secretary Election Commission Babar Yaqoob said the country was moving towards the elections as per the law and the Constitution.
He announced that a public notice will be issued on June 1, followed by the scrutiny process on June 14.
"[The Election Commission of Pakistan] hereby calls upon the electors of the National Assembly Constituencies and the constituencies of the Provincial Assemblies of the Punjab, Sindh, KP, and Balochistan to elect their representatives from each of these constituencies to the general seats and in connection therewith appoints the following dates for various activities of election to the aforesaid Assemblies," the notification reads.
- Afghan Taliban capable to combat Daesh in Afghanistan: Qureshi11:34 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran to answer public's questions via phone today09:58 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:42 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- COVID-19: Pakistan reports over 5,000 daily cases for first time ...09:15 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021