The Pakistan Fashion Design Council announces participating brands and schedule, for PSFW16, March 10 - 13 2016
Continuing with the structured approach to fashion showcases, the PFDC team builds on their commitment to 3 distinct platforms within PSFW with separate and dedicated showcases by Luxury/Prêt designers, High-Street brands and Textile houses. Indeed #PSFW16 will feature some of the season’s most anticipated designer brands and high-street labels and will also serve as a launching platform for S/S’16 season’s lawn collections.
Participating designers with Luxury/Prêt collections include Ali Xeeshan Theatre Studio, Deepak Perwani, Feeha Jamshed, HSY, Karma Pink, Khaadi Khaas, MAHGUL, Maria B, MUSE, Nomi Ansari, Nickie Nina, Saira Shakira, Sana Safinaz, Sania Maskatiya, Sublime by Sara, The House of Kamiar Rokni, Zara Shahjahan and Zonia Anwaar. The Bank Alfalah Rising Talent Showcase will also be introducing: Ghulam Dastgir, Hira Ali, Saiqa Raheem and Unza Khalid this year.
In addition to the aforementioned Luxury Prêt showcases, the PFDC expands on popular demand their High-Street show platform shows featuring two days of afternoon shows (12th and 13th of March) from Hang Ten, Denizen, Umar Iftikhar, DSS, MBM, HSY Limited for Kashf Foundation, Shirin Hassan and Sobia Nazir, highlighting contemporary and affordable ready-to-wear apparel. In addition to the afternoon high street showcases, the evening of day 4 (13th March) will also include a dedicated series of lawn shows featuring Al-Karam, Khas, Warda Prints, Ittehad Textile Mills, Harmony by Hang Ten and Gul Ahmed.
PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week will be produced by HSY as the event producer and show choreographer with Nabila N Pro/NGENTs as official stylists.
Here is the schedule of PSFW16.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021