Israeli woman sets car on fire after being refused a cigarette
The footage recorded at the Paz Gas station in Jerusalem shows the woman approach the man while he was pumping gas into his vehicle and has a brief conversation before walking away and quickly returning with a lighter, which she uses to ignite the man's fuel tank.
The flames were extinguished by gas station employees.
The man said he is familiar with the woman and she is often seen asking for change in the area. He said the woman was angry because he refused to give her a cigarette.
"I told investigators I feel sorry for her because it seemed she was in serious distress. She approached me, asking for something, but I couldn't understand her," the man told news site Ynet.
The woman was arrested by police, who said she denied starting the fire.
A man identified as the woman's father said the suspect is mentally unstable.
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand cricket team’s decision leaves Pakistanis in shock and ...11:42 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- British envoy denies role in cancellation of New Zealand cricket ...11:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021