Billboard Awards 2019: Best dressed stars at the red carpet
Stars like Taylor Swift, Ciara and Julianne Hough hit the red carpet in creations that are maybe slightly out-there, but statement-making nonetheless.
Here are the top 6 best and boldest looks at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards
The Me! singer hit all the right notes as she dazzles in a lavender Raisa & Vanessa dress, Casadei heels, and Graziela Gems earrings. Like it or not, her pastel era is here to stay.
Sansa never fails to impress! The Game of Thrones star bought some colour to the red carpet wearing a slightly futuristic silver jumpsuit with multicoloured and multidimensional elements by Louis Vuitton.
Hotness! Ciara strutted down the red carpet in this bold black gown. She outshined everyone with this plunging sheer neckline, oversized floral appliqué, and thigh-high slit.
Priyanka Nick Jonas
Glamour oozes from the photo of the star! The desi girl sparkled in a glitzy white gown with a thigh-high slit by Zuhair Murad.
The fashionista turning heads in a structural strapless black dress paired with peep-toe pumps.
Somebody needs to shine a spotlight on this glamorous girl. Hough owned the red carpet in a sequenced blazer by Genny.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Pakistan to start Covid-19 vaccination from next week: NCOC chief10:35 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Karachi court awards death penalty to man for raping daughter’s ...10:06 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,910 new infections, 64 deaths in 24 hours09:25 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 January 202108:45 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021