Billboard Awards 2019: Best dressed stars at the red carpet
Stars like Taylor Swift, Ciara and Julianne Hough hit the red carpet in creations that are maybe slightly out-there, but statement-making nonetheless.
Here are the top 6 best and boldest looks at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards
The Me! singer hit all the right notes as she dazzles in a lavender Raisa & Vanessa dress, Casadei heels, and Graziela Gems earrings. Like it or not, her pastel era is here to stay.
Sansa never fails to impress! The Game of Thrones star bought some colour to the red carpet wearing a slightly futuristic silver jumpsuit with multicoloured and multidimensional elements by Louis Vuitton.
Hotness! Ciara strutted down the red carpet in this bold black gown. She outshined everyone with this plunging sheer neckline, oversized floral appliqué, and thigh-high slit.
Priyanka Nick Jonas
Glamour oozes from the photo of the star! The desi girl sparkled in a glitzy white gown with a thigh-high slit by Zuhair Murad.
The fashionista turning heads in a structural strapless black dress paired with peep-toe pumps.
Somebody needs to shine a spotlight on this glamorous girl. Hough owned the red carpet in a sequenced blazer by Genny.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- CJCSC Gen Nadeem in Azerbaijan to enhance bilateral cooperation04:39 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Qatar to employ 150,000 employees from Pakistan03:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- The Rock shares his experience after trying cupping therapy for the ...03:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021