Sharjah to host first Global NCD Alliance Forum this month
The three-day event is a collaboration between FoCP and the NCD Alliance, and comes nearly one year after the NCD Alliance appointed Sheikha Jawaher Al Qasimi as the Royal Patron of the Global NCD Alliance Forum, in September 2014, in recognition of her efforts and commitment to fight against cancer and non-communicable diseases locally, regionally and globally.
The forum, which will bring together major NCD organisations from all over the world and a large group of NCD experts and specialists, aims to mobilise attention and raise awareness in order to secure financial resources to support international efforts in the fight against non-communicable diseases, specifically in low and middle-income countries.
The NCD forum also seeks to put the issue of non-communicable diseases on the global agenda.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:45 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PakvsNZ: New Zealand play first ODI on Pakistani soil after 18 years10:25 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 September 202109:39 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 68 deaths, 2,928 new Covid-19 cases08:46 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021