AIOU opens its post-graduates admissions Autumn 2019
ISLAMABAD - Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has opened its admissions (Autumn 2019) for MA/MSc, Teacher training programs and BS/ BBA (four year-in blending modes).
As per an announcement, admission will continue till October 15. Admissions of continuing students of the BA program has also been opened accordingly.
The MA-level program includes Urdu, Arabic, Islamic Studies and M. Com (Accounting and Finance), while MSc’s disciplines are: Economics, Public Nutrition, Pakistan Studies, Administrative Sciences and Gender and Women studies.
The University has also launched Associate Degree programs in Education, Commerce and Business.
Besides this post-graduate diploma is being offered in Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship and Supply Chain management. There is also six-month duration French online.
On the instructions of the Vice-Chancellor Professor Dr Zia-Ul-Qayyum, Special Desk has been set up at the University’s 49 regional offices to facilities the aspiring students in the admission process.
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Trump's offer of mediation on Kashmir negation of India's narrative, ...01:18 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019