German woman travels to Pakistan to marry love of her life
Haika first struck a friendship with Atif Rizwan in a cloth shop in Leipzig and it gradually blossomed into love.
"I was the first one to propose her. I first spotted her in a shop where she was looking for a dress for herself. I initiated fist by saying hello. She responded to me immediately and we both fell in love at first sight," Atif told Daily Pakistan.
Haika converted to Islam, named herself Fatima and the couple got married. She was formerly a widow.
Reminiscing the days before marriage, Atif, who travelled to Germany in 2011, shared his intimate moments with Haika when he first gifted her flowers.
Haika said that she loved the traditional Pakistani dish Paya (trotters or hoofs of buffalo or cow).
Watch the complete interview here:
- Sindh announces summer vacations for schools, colleges03:00 PM | 24 May, 2022
- House of Allama Iqbal's daughter-in-law raided ahead of PTI's long ...02:22 PM | 24 May, 2022
- NFTP opens admissions for freelancers nationwide01:46 PM | 24 May, 2022
- vivo’s latest flagship X80 is now available for Sale in Pakistan01:29 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Policeman shot dead in Lahore raid amid crackdown on PTI workers01:06 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Minal Khan's new selfies with shirtless Ahsan at beach go viral06:41 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Abrarul Haq slams Karan Johar for stealing ‘Nach Punjaban’05:54 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Watch - Indian singer Arijit Singh says he is coming to Pakistan05:30 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022