PM not undergoing surgery for kidney stones: Tariq Fazal
Addressing a press conference in Islamabad, the state minister said that the premier will not travel abroad for treatment.
He denied rumours that he is in need of a surgery, adding that the PM is hale and hearty.
Earlier, Maryam Nawaz, daughter of PM, repudiated the ‘sensational news’ about the prime minister’s health and confirmed that he has been only diagnosed with a “small kidney stone”.
The premier’s daughter took to Twitter to repudiate the rumours and added that the kidney stone does not need any “intervention”.
Earlier in May 2016, the premier underwent an open-heart surgery in London. The surgery lasted more than four hours, during which his arteries were successfully grafted.
- Sindh announces summer vacations for schools, colleges03:00 PM | 24 May, 2022
- House of Allama Iqbal's daughter-in-law raided ahead of PTI's long ...02:22 PM | 24 May, 2022
- NFTP opens admissions for freelancers nationwide01:46 PM | 24 May, 2022
- vivo’s latest flagship X80 is now available for Sale in Pakistan01:29 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Policeman shot dead in Lahore raid amid crackdown on PTI workers01:06 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Minal Khan's new selfies with shirtless Ahsan at beach go viral06:41 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Abrarul Haq slams Karan Johar for stealing ‘Nach Punjaban’05:54 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Watch - Indian singer Arijit Singh says he is coming to Pakistan05:30 PM | 23 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022