PM not undergoing surgery for kidney stones: Tariq Fazal
Addressing a press conference in Islamabad, the state minister said that the premier will not travel abroad for treatment.
He denied rumours that he is in need of a surgery, adding that the PM is hale and hearty.
Earlier, Maryam Nawaz, daughter of PM, repudiated the ‘sensational news’ about the prime minister’s health and confirmed that he has been only diagnosed with a “small kidney stone”.
The premier’s daughter took to Twitter to repudiate the rumours and added that the kidney stone does not need any “intervention”.
Earlier in May 2016, the premier underwent an open-heart surgery in London. The surgery lasted more than four hours, during which his arteries were successfully grafted.
- Military leadership authorised to hold talks with TTP, says Rana Sana11:20 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Nida Yasir teases fans with beach video10:47 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars react to recent hike in petrol prices11:14 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan's sports superstar Shoaib Akhtar leaves for Hajj06:15 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Noor Zafar Khan reveals her latest celebrity crush07:37 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022