Supreme Court restores membership of PML-N's MPA from PK-54 Mansehra
On March 12, the PHC had asked the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) 12 to denotify Rehman as an MPA of the KP Assembly from PK-54, Mansehra-II following charges of holding a fake degree of seminary.
Competitor of Rehman filed a petition before the court alleging that he submitted nomination papers in 2008 and 2013 elections with false information regarding qualification.
However, on Monday the Supreme Court rejected the high court's decision over a request filed by Rehman.
He stated that the issue should have been highlighted before the election tribunal at the time of the 2013 general elections.
- Islamabad police issue traffic plan ahead of PTI’s long march10:48 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Azadi March – Road blockades disrupt fuel supplies in parts of ...10:28 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Containment, arrests as Imran-led PTI marches on Islamabad today09:58 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan beat Sri Lanka women in 1st T-2009:15 AM | 25 May, 2022
- PTI’s Azadi March: O, A level exams in Islamabad, Rawalpindi ...08:55 AM | 25 May, 2022
- Sajal's healing words for Ahad's ailing aunt win her praise11:15 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022