Supreme Court restores membership of PML-N's MPA from PK-54 Mansehra
On March 12, the PHC had asked the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) 12 to denotify Rehman as an MPA of the KP Assembly from PK-54, Mansehra-II following charges of holding a fake degree of seminary.
Competitor of Rehman filed a petition before the court alleging that he submitted nomination papers in 2008 and 2013 elections with false information regarding qualification.
However, on Monday the Supreme Court rejected the high court's decision over a request filed by Rehman.
He stated that the issue should have been highlighted before the election tribunal at the time of the 2013 general elections.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022