Sonali Bendre’s husband confirms 'stability' in actress' health
Recent sad news of being found cancer positive for Irrfan Khan was shocking for everyone. We love him and can’t see him this way. Not so Later, Sonali Bendre’s post about her getting diagnosed with cancer disturbed her followers severely. The thought that crossed our mind was, ‘This can’t be happening to us.’
Yesterday, an update on Irrfan’s health was being published in media and now Bendre’s husband speaks about how Sonali is doing presently.
The Indian actress's husband tweeted, “Thank you all for the love and support for Sonali… she is stable and is following her treatment without any complications. This is a long journey but we have begun positively.” That gives us hope that she will get better soon enough.
Thank you all for the love and support for Sonali... she is stable and is following her treatment without any complications. This is a long journey but we have begun positively.🙏— goldie behl (@GOLDIEBEHL) August 2, 2018
Sonali is not letting her illness bog her down, she is such an inspiration. Apart from keeping her followers on social media updated on her health, she is also sharing with them what she is feeling right now. Her haircut had gone viral. Her sister-in-law Srishti Arya opened up to Spotboye about her health saying, “She is staying strong."
Sonali had also mentioned how her son Ranveer has been a source of inspiration for her. She had posted on the Instagram post.
- Lal Masjid cleric Abdul Aziz booked for using TTP's name to threaten ...09:53 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- PM’s aide Shahzad Akbar tests positive for Covid-1909:24 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani, Canadian FMs discuss Afghanistan in phone call09:10 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to pay for treatment of Pakistan’s second tallest man08:50 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani celebs express disappointment after NZ tour called off05:30 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- ‘Dafaa Hojao Tum’ — Resham set to star in Faseeh Bari Khan's ...04:59 PM | 18 Sep, 2021