Sonali Bendre’s husband confirms 'stability' in actress' health
Recent sad news of being found cancer positive for Irrfan Khan was shocking for everyone. We love him and can’t see him this way. Not so Later, Sonali Bendre’s post about her getting diagnosed with cancer disturbed her followers severely. The thought that crossed our mind was, ‘This can’t be happening to us.’
Yesterday, an update on Irrfan’s health was being published in media and now Bendre’s husband speaks about how Sonali is doing presently.
The Indian actress's husband tweeted, “Thank you all for the love and support for Sonali… she is stable and is following her treatment without any complications. This is a long journey but we have begun positively.” That gives us hope that she will get better soon enough.
Thank you all for the love and support for Sonali... she is stable and is following her treatment without any complications. This is a long journey but we have begun positively.🙏— goldie behl (@GOLDIEBEHL) August 2, 2018
Sonali is not letting her illness bog her down, she is such an inspiration. Apart from keeping her followers on social media updated on her health, she is also sharing with them what she is feeling right now. Her haircut had gone viral. Her sister-in-law Srishti Arya opened up to Spotboye about her health saying, “She is staying strong."
Sonali had also mentioned how her son Ranveer has been a source of inspiration for her. She had posted on the Instagram post.
- Minal Khan, Ahsan Mohsin look fabulous at ‘official’ engagement ...12:46 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Russia lifts ban on rice imports from Pakistan10:23 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Saudi women can now live on their own without male guardian approval10:10 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021