This Bollywood diva desires to be a director in upcoming years
Well, apart from this the actress even desires to try her hands in the field of direction. During an interaction with a tabloid, the actress revealed that a few years from now she will definitely turn a director. Aishwarya added that even Abhishek Bachchan has encouraged her to explore the filed.
Speaking about how she will be a hands-on director, Aishwarya said that whenever she directs, she will throw herself wholeheartedly in it. She added that it will never be a fly-by-night commitment for her as her work consumes her completely.
After Fanney Khan, Aishwarya will be next seen in Anurag Kashyap's Gulab Jamun along with husband Abhishek Bachchan.
We wish good luck to former Miss World and may her wish of becoming a director gets true soon.
- Pakistani PM Imran tells Taliban not to ban women's education11:59 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Trudeau’s Liberal Party narrowly wins Canada elections11:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Taliban vow stern action against fighters who removed Pakistan flag ...10:35 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021