This Bollywood diva desires to be a director in upcoming years
Well, apart from this the actress even desires to try her hands in the field of direction. During an interaction with a tabloid, the actress revealed that a few years from now she will definitely turn a director. Aishwarya added that even Abhishek Bachchan has encouraged her to explore the filed.
Speaking about how she will be a hands-on director, Aishwarya said that whenever she directs, she will throw herself wholeheartedly in it. She added that it will never be a fly-by-night commitment for her as her work consumes her completely.
After Fanney Khan, Aishwarya will be next seen in Anurag Kashyap's Gulab Jamun along with husband Abhishek Bachchan.
We wish good luck to former Miss World and may her wish of becoming a director gets true soon.
- PSL 2021: Karachi Kings beat Quetta Gladiators to make it to play-offs11:36 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates newly-elected Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi10:12 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Primary schools in Sindh to open from Monday09:17 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Multan ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi set the stage on fire with killer ...05:00 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021