PM Nawaz highlights Pakistan's economic growth as he meets Chairman China Shipbuilding Company
ISLAMABAD - Mr. Xu Ziqiu, Chairman China Shipbuilding Company called on the Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif at PM House Islamabad today (Friday).
During the meeting, the premier highlighted the progress made under his leadership and stated that government had seriously focused on improvement in agriculture, industrial and services sectors.
'Economic outlook of Pakistan has altogether changed in the last four years, which is being acknowledged globally. Inflation is continuously on downward trend, whereas Stocks, Foreign Exchange Reserves and home remittances are on the rise' stated the PM.
Nawaz Sharif expressed that Pakistan’s investment policy had been designed to provide a comprehensive framework for creating conducive business environment for the attraction of FDI (Foreign Direct Investment).
'Pakistan's policy trends have been consistent, with liberalization, de-regulation, privatization, and facilitation being its foremost cornerstone. We have adopted a very liberal and investor’s friendly Investment Policy which provides no restriction on remitting capital, profits & dividends' added the PM.
The Prime Minister invited the China Shipbuilding Company to invest in collaborative projects with PNSC (Pakistan National Shipping Corporation) and Karachi Shipyard.
The meeting was also attended by Mr. Sun Weidong Ambassador of China to Pakistan, Mr. Tariq Fatemi Special Assistant to PM, Mr. Mifta Ismail Chairman Board of Investment and other senior officials.
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020