PM Nawaz highlights Pakistan's economic growth as he meets Chairman China Shipbuilding Company
ISLAMABAD - Mr. Xu Ziqiu, Chairman China Shipbuilding Company called on the Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif at PM House Islamabad today (Friday).
During the meeting, the premier highlighted the progress made under his leadership and stated that government had seriously focused on improvement in agriculture, industrial and services sectors.
'Economic outlook of Pakistan has altogether changed in the last four years, which is being acknowledged globally. Inflation is continuously on downward trend, whereas Stocks, Foreign Exchange Reserves and home remittances are on the rise' stated the PM.
Nawaz Sharif expressed that Pakistan’s investment policy had been designed to provide a comprehensive framework for creating conducive business environment for the attraction of FDI (Foreign Direct Investment).
'Pakistan's policy trends have been consistent, with liberalization, de-regulation, privatization, and facilitation being its foremost cornerstone. We have adopted a very liberal and investor’s friendly Investment Policy which provides no restriction on remitting capital, profits & dividends' added the PM.
The Prime Minister invited the China Shipbuilding Company to invest in collaborative projects with PNSC (Pakistan National Shipping Corporation) and Karachi Shipyard.
The meeting was also attended by Mr. Sun Weidong Ambassador of China to Pakistan , Mr. Tariq Fatemi Special Assistant to PM, Mr. Mifta Ismail Chairman Board of Investment and other senior officials.
- Senators express concern over wheat shortage, price hike10:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan Army airlifts 22 LUMS students trapped in Gilgit snow08:02 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Govt allows duty-free import of wheat to tackle crisis07:35 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Hira Mani thanks fans for showering her with love01:38 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019