Hajj 2020: Religious Ministry to constitute Rapid Response Committee for resolving issues at Mashair
ISLAMABAD - Ministry for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony would constitute Rapid Response Committee (RRC) for resolving the issues of Hujjaj at Mashair during hajj days.
According to the ministry, officials from Pakistan Hajj Mission and Saudi authorities would be the members of the committee.
The ministry official said the ministry has taken a number of new initiatives to further improve hajj. The Hajj application forms has been made more simple and brief.
Saudi authorities were being asked to extend the facility of Road to Makkah project to Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta airports.
Training of hujj was being outsourced to Information Technology companies. A quota of 1,000 seats has been reserved for overseas Pakistanis. The upper age limit of senior citizen has been reduced from 80 to 70 years.
He said Etimad centers for Biometric would be increased in Pakistan from 29 to 35 including mobile units. Temporary Haji camps would be established at Gilgit-Baltistan and hujjaj would be transported from Gilgit-Baltistan to Islamabad airport by Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony.
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021