Hajj 2020: Religious Ministry to constitute Rapid Response Committee for resolving issues at Mashair
ISLAMABAD - Ministry for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony would constitute Rapid Response Committee (RRC) for resolving the issues of Hujjaj at Mashair during hajj days.
According to the ministry, officials from Pakistan Hajj Mission and Saudi authorities would be the members of the committee.
The ministry official said the ministry has taken a number of new initiatives to further improve hajj. The Hajj application forms has been made more simple and brief.
Saudi authorities were being asked to extend the facility of Road to Makkah project to Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta airports.
Training of hujj was being outsourced to Information Technology companies. A quota of 1,000 seats has been reserved for overseas Pakistanis. The upper age limit of senior citizen has been reduced from 80 to 70 years.
He said Etimad centers for Biometric would be increased in Pakistan from 29 to 35 including mobile units. Temporary Haji camps would be established at Gilgit-Baltistan and hujjaj would be transported from Gilgit-Baltistan to Islamabad airport by Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony.
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Gigi Hadid slams British Magazine claiming that she's 'disguising' ...02:42 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020