Royal baby meets family members
LONDON (Web Desk/Agencies) - The newest member of Britain's royal family, a daughter born to Prince William and his wife Kate, met her grandparents and other family members at the couple's Kensington Palace home in London on Sunday.
The baby girl, fourth in line to the British throne, has yet to be named. She was born on Saturday morning at St Mary's Hospital, West London and returned home on Saturday evening after a brief public appearance on the hospital steps.
A statement from Kensington Palace said grandfather Prince Charles, next in line to the throne, and his wife Camilla had visited the newborn. Kate Middleton's parents and sister also traveled to meet the baby.
Prince Harry, the baby's uncle, was in Australia and not among the visitors, but he sent a message in the Kensington Palace statement: "She is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet her."
- Shaheen shines in Qalandars enthralling win against Kings11:55 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- No Pakistani bowler, all-rounder among top players in latest ICC test ...09:34 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Petroleum prices will remain the same in March, confirms Finance ...08:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Myanmar military fires UN ambassador after anti-coup speech amid 7 ...07:21 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Osman Khalid Butt takes to social media after 'wedding' pics with ...05:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021