Indian proxy war against Pakistan must end, says PM Nawaz
Talking with media persons on his way back home, the premier stated that Pakistan has raised the issue of Indian involvement at international level and it will have an impact in the near future.
He went on to say that Pakistan has solid evidences of Indian intelligence agency RAW's involvement in subversive activities in the country which has been shared with the United Nations.
While commenting about the statement of Indian foreign minister Sashma Swaraj in which she categorically rejected his four-point peace initiative, Nawaz Sharif said the neighboring country will have to consider his proposals sooner or later.
The PM said he has given concrete proposals with good intent for reduction of tension between the two countries.
Nawaz Sharif said both the countries should adopt a balanced approach as the animosity has only impeded the development process.
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Watch: Trailer of ‘The Batman’ is out now07:42 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021