Indian proxy war against Pakistan must end, says PM Nawaz
Talking with media persons on his way back home, the premier stated that Pakistan has raised the issue of Indian involvement at international level and it will have an impact in the near future.
He went on to say that Pakistan has solid evidences of Indian intelligence agency RAW's involvement in subversive activities in the country which has been shared with the United Nations.
While commenting about the statement of Indian foreign minister Sashma Swaraj in which she categorically rejected his four-point peace initiative, Nawaz Sharif said the neighboring country will have to consider his proposals sooner or later.
The PM said he has given concrete proposals with good intent for reduction of tension between the two countries.
Nawaz Sharif said both the countries should adopt a balanced approach as the animosity has only impeded the development process.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021