Just 1.30 metres tall: Small models parade at Paris Fashion Week
The only criteria for becoming one of the atypical models showing off the New York Creative Business House’s tailor-made collection, was that you had to be under 1.30 metres (four feet four inches) tall.
The innovative show was created by the French “Donnons-leur une chance” (Give them a chance) association.
“The Dwarf Fashion Show”, as it’s been dubbed, was in its third edition after debuting at last year’s Paris Fashion week and a show last winter in New York.
Asian fashionistas will be able to enjoy the show next year when it is due to hit the Tokyo catwalks.
“It’s to change people’s ideas of us, and because I like fashion I wanted to be on the catwalk,” French model Emma told AFP.
“And it could give designers ideas of how to make clothes for us,” she added
- Shahid appointed captain of Royal Palm Golf Club12:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- WATCH – Mini van driver runs over ‘robber’ in Karachi12:53 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- UAE extends deadline of $2bn loan repayment for Pakistan12:13 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani origin young innovator named in Forbes' 30 Under 30 list11:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Teenage boy 'gang-raped', filmed by six in Punjab’s Pakpattan11:14 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021