KP govt releases Rs 170 million to compensate rain affectees of Chitral
Official sources said that that three hundred thousand rupees will be paid to the legal heirs of those thirty five people who lost their lives due to rain and floods.
Similarly, one hundred thousand rupees will be provided to those whose houses were damaged. The rain and flood damaged one thousand houses in Chitral in July this year causing both human and material losses at large scale.
- Mobilink Microfinance Bank launches School Loan to financially ...06:29 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:28 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed leads third round of talks with ...05:46 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021