Allegations against Jemima are baseless: Imran Khan
Imran Khan tweeted on Thursday, saying the accusations are absurd and clarified Jemima had always been supportive and could never indulge in any such act.
Jemima has always been supportive & the idea that she would ever be behind any kind of smear campaign ag Reham is absurd as I told The Mail
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) September 3, 2015
The allegations were made by one of Reham Khan’s cousin as reported by the Mail Online.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021