Dar bans export of donkeys’ skin
Further, ECC has allowed Trading Corporation of Pakistan to import fifty thousand metric tons of urea fertilizer.
The meeting of the Committee was held in Islamabad on Thursday with Finance Minister Ishaq Dar in chair.
The Committee directed Ministry of Finance to release funds for import of urea.
The ECC also allowed to continue import of electricity from Iran.
- PM Imran urges world to ensure peace in Afghanistan02:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PAKvsNZ: Shaheen dons Shahid Afridi’s jersey No 1012:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran stresses expansion of bilateral trade between Pakistan, ...11:26 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:45 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Veteran actor Talat Iqbal hospitalised in US06:07 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021