ECP's schedule for LG polls in Punjab and Sindh
As per the schedule, the candidates will file nomination papers from September 13 to 17 and scrutiny of papers will be held from September 26 to October 1.
Appeals against rejection of nomination papers will be filed on October 6 and decision on appeals will be announced on October 12.
The candidates will have time to withdraw nomination papers till October 13.
The final lists of the candidates will be displayed in the ECP office and provincial offices on October 14.
The polls will be held on November 19.
- Celebrities jump to Shoaib Akhtar's defense following the controversy ...03:23 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Arrest warrant issued for PM's aide Shahbaz Gill in defamation suit02:56 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Sacked Indian teacher arrested for cheering Pakistan's victory in T20 ...01:46 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan's bail hearing adjourned till tomorrow07:00 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021