Hamza Ali Abbasi to direct telefilm on APS massacre
The movie will be a co-production of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) and Hamza Ali Abbasi.
In a recent interview the 'Jawani Phir Nahi Ani' star said many people in Pakistan still don't know the reality of deadly event in Peshawar. The movie will highlight the key facts that led to APS attack, he said.
He further added the APS incident will be highlighted in the last ten minutes of the telefilm, right at the very end. The main elements will focus on what the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) actually is and all the events that caused this horrendous incident, he explained.
Hamza Ali Abbasi also revealed telefilm's script has been sent to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
Earlier Hamza Ali Abbasi while commenting about his upcoming Pakistani movie “Jawani Phir Nahi Ani” said he doesn’t support the film nor he will be promoting it.
According to information available with Daily Pakistan Global, a facebook user wrote “I strongly condemn this vulgar, rubbish and cheap film,” while expressing her extreme disappointment at the recently released trailer. In response to the post Abbasi posted a comment “Agreed”.
Afterwards when another facebook user asked the actor how he could not support his own movie? He straightly responded he doesn’t support the movie and that he will not be promoting it.
“Jawani Phir Nahi Ani” is said to be an adventure comedy film. Other leading cast includes Hamayun Saeed, Ahmad Butt, Vasay Chaudhry, Javed Shaikh, Ismail Tara, Mehwish Hayat, Sarwat Gillani, Sohai Ali Abro and Ayesha Khan.
Previously this March Hamza Ali Abbasi resigned as Secretary Culture Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) saying that he has worked in ‘a movie’ that has women in bikinis and he doesn’t want to bring a bad name for the political party.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports 11 Covid deaths in last 24 hours, lowest in over 11 ...09:08 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 October 202108:41 AM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz reveals name of her speech writer10:45 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021