TEVTA, Ufone and UBank signs agreement to disburse stipend among 62,000 students
The MoU was signed by Chairperson TEVTA Irfan Qaiser Sheikh, Chief Officer Customer Operations Ufone Ahmad Kamal and Head of Operations UBank Syed Umar Viqar.
Addressing the participants of MoU ceremony, Irfan Qaiser Sheikh said TEVTA will disburse Rs 1000 per month to its students of short courses during a year.
Also 5,000 students each will be sent Rs 1000/- during the month in collaboration with Ufone and UBank to maintain transparency in disbursing the stipends, said a press release.
Chief Officer Customer Operations Ufone Ahmad Kamal assured specialized solutions catering to TEVTA's requirement and promoting technical and vocational training across Punjab.
U-Bank's Head of Operations Syed Umar Viqar said Upaisa seeks to provide state of the art Mobile Financial Services to the public and the same were being extended to TEVTA for this project.
Chief Operating Officer TEVTA Jawad Ahmed Qureshi, General Manager Customer Operations Atif Ishaq, Regional Sales Manager Enterprise Solution Khurram Zarar, Assistant Manager Syed Ahsan Raza Zaidi, TEVTA Officers Abdul Qayyum, Azhar Iqbal Shad, Akhter Abbass Bharwana, Javaid Iqbal, Sarfraz Anwar and others were also present on this occasion.
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Imran’s cabinet announces major decision about moon sighting ...09:48 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Young doctor shot dead by robbers upon resistance in Lahore’s ...09:05 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Watch - Ali Zafar shares BTS fun video from ‘Larsha Pekhawar’ ...03:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021