Jemima is jealous and wants to ruin Reham and Imran Khan's marriage, says Reham's family
The UK based newspaper reported that Reham's cousin who does not want to be named publicly, claims Jemima is behind the negative stories that have appeared about Reham in different media outlets.
'We know what Jemima is doing,' claims the cousin. 'We know that she is behind this smear campaign. She doesn't want Imran's marriage to succeed because she is jealous.'
Imran divorced Jemima in 2004 after nine years of marriage, but they have remained on friendly terms.
'Jemima can't get her own man, that's why she doesn't want Imran's marriage to succeed,' Reham's cousin explains.
'Reham and Imran are in love and very happy together. Reham is going to give an interview, in her own time, in which she will rebut all the baseless smears against her.'
However, Jemima's family spokesman strenuously denies being involved in any 'smear campaign', and said, 'Jemima is fully supportive of her ex-husband.
'She wished Imran and Reham well at the time of their marriage and continues to do so.'
Reham Khan did not comment on this story so far.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021