PML-N stages protest outside Jemima's house to hide Nawaz corruption, says Imran
Addressing a public meeting in Birmingham, PTI chief said the country got ruined because of those who invested in heavy sums in the formation of companies in Panama, adding that justice refers to the idea that everyone should be answerable to the law and not that the Prime Minister (PM) of a country can avoid accountability whilst not paying his taxes.
Earlier, PML-N workers staged a protest demonstration outside residence of Jemima Goldsmith, former wife of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan.
The protesters were of the view that the PTI chairman misused the funds raised under Imran Khan Foundation for building houses for the flood-hit people, whose houses were damaged by the natural calamity.
- US formally invites Pakistan to climate change summit after initial ...12:31 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021