‘Containment’ in Rawalpindi: Wrong-way woman driver dies near Committee Chowk
Two men, riding on the motorcycle, were seriously injured and shifted to nearby hospital.
The accident occurred after the traffic turned one-way on Rawalpindi’s Committee Chowk, following the erection of containers on the road to block massive protest rallies of opposition parties – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT).
Earlier in the day, a woman and her unborn baby died inside an ambulance stuck at Marirah Chowk of Rawalpindi when the vehicle was not let through by the police.
- Bill Gates was warned against sending ‘flirty’ emails to a female ...01:34 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh and Oman lock horns in must-win game today12:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran, President Alvi extend felicitations to Muslims on Eid ...11:57 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Eid Milad-un-Nabi: Mobile phone services partially suspended in parts ...11:33 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Defamation suit: ARY UK apologises to Ishaq Dar over ‘fabricated’ ...11:04 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021