‘Containment’ in Rawalpindi: Wrong-way woman driver dies near Committee Chowk
Two men, riding on the motorcycle, were seriously injured and shifted to nearby hospital.
The accident occurred after the traffic turned one-way on Rawalpindi’s Committee Chowk, following the erection of containers on the road to block massive protest rallies of opposition parties – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT).
Earlier in the day, a woman and her unborn baby died inside an ambulance stuck at Marirah Chowk of Rawalpindi when the vehicle was not let through by the police.
- Pakistan frees dozens of jailed TTP militants amid ‘peace ...12:11 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- PAKvWI: West Indies squad lands in Pakistan for limited-overs series11:34 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Navy marks golden jubilee of Hangor Day with special ...11:17 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- SnackVideo and PUBG Hashtag Challenge was a Brilliant Success10:42 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- LHC acquits blasphemy convict after 11 years in jail10:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021