PAT’s Additional General Secretary Aamir Koreja expelled
Aamir Koreja stated in a video message that he was removed from the party through a conspiracy adding that PAT’s anti-government movement could not be successful until a group under the leadership of Khuram Nawaz Gandapur remained operational in the party.
Koreja said that party members who were loyal to PAT, including Raheeq Abbasi, Hanif Mustafavi, Sheikh Zahid Fayyaz and others were removed from the party. He urged PAT chief Dr Tahirul Qadri should take notice of the issue.
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021