Gen. Raheel was offered extension and he accepted the offer, senior journalist claims big
Rauf Klasra in his show "Muqabil" on September 1, revealed that the Army Cheif was offered extension in his tenure by the PML-N led government and he accepted the offer although the news would be disclosed later.
Rauf went on to claim that it was his analysis and he would beg pardon from his viewers provided his analysis goes wrong. He expressed that the Pak Army officials have vowed to bring to light any change in the proposed retirement of Army Chief.
Underlining the probable "Change" the television anchor hinted at possibility of change in retirement plans of COAS consequently leading to his extension.
Klasra who is dubbed as privy to power corridors said "something is not cooking", "something has already cooked up" regarding the hullabaloo citing the extension of Raheel Sharif.
Earlier, renowned journalist Arif Nizami hinted at the possibility of Raheel Sharif being made a Field Marshall. Arif claimed that the Army Chief could become part of country’s national security team hopefully.
Gen Raheel was appointed Army Chief on November 27 by the Prime Minister of Pakistan. His tenure is going to end in November and he himself affirmed to retire on due date.
- Hundreds flock to celebrate birthday of Holy Prophet at Iraq’s ...03:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion bid: ISPR (VIDEO)02:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto reveals her son's name09:41 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021