PM Nawaz to inaugurate 40 MW power plant in Faisalabad
The 40 MW Coal Power Plants at Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd Faisalabad is the largest of its kind in the industrial sector of Faisalabad.
The plant’s boiler is based on Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion technology having the best automated system.
A statement released by PM Office said that commissioning of this Power Plant is a step towards achieving self-reliance in power generation.
"Such initiatives by the Private sector are extremely encouraging and will prove helpful in overcoming the energy shortage in the country," it added.
Earlier this week, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had renewed his promise to end electricity load shedding by 2018, saying: "load shedding will be history in 2018."
- Gobi's Paints Polo Cup: FC Polo Team win trophy07:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- First black US state secretary Colin Powell dies of Covid-1906:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ushna Shah sets internet ablaze with new bold pictures04:40 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021