G20 summit to start in China on Sunday
The theme of the two-day summit will be “Toward an Innovative, Invigorated, Interconnected and Inclusive World Economy”.
China is hopeful to cement its standing as a global power by hosting leaders from the world’s biggest economies, but suspects the West and its allies will try to deny Beijing its rightful place on the international stage.
The G20 is an international forum for the governments and central bank governors from 20 major economies to promote high-level discussion of policy issues pertaining to the promotion of international financial stability.
The members include 19 individual countries—Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India,Indonesia, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States — along with the European Union (EU).
- Pakistan's High Performance Coaching head Grant Bradburn steps down02:02 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- West Indies Cricket confirms women team's tour of Pakistan01:42 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan cricket team off to UAE for T20 World Cup01:15 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran Khan launches ‘Kisan Portal’ to fix farmers’ problems12:52 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan increases power tariff by Rs1.68 per unit12:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- 'Aik Hai Nigar' – ISPR’s telefilm featuring Mahira Khan to ...08:16 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Ajay Devgn shares heartwarming story about Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan06:04 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf aka 'Bhola' showcases his versatility in recent viral ...05:30 PM | 14 Oct, 2021