'No apology': Hamza Ali Abbasi responds to Punjab government's warning over misleading tweet
The 32-year-old actor in a detailed response mainatained that he studied newspapers and tweets of notables including PML-N MPA Hina Butt and PPP leader Asifa Bhutto Zardari and so he posted the numbers regarding the child abduction as 900. He said that action should be taken against these sources first instead of him.
The heartthrob also took a sarcastic jibe and quipped that the last time he checked and confirmed that there was democracy in Pakistan and in Democracy, government clarifies the facts instead of sending notices.
Hamza also slammed the first family for terming the Panama leaks as a bunch of lies. He vowed that in his opinion Panama leaks was something substantial to prove first family corrupt unlike the claims of government and this juxtaposition should be resorted to "Disagreement" only rather threatening him with legal action.
The screen idol also shared his reply on social media account.
- SC decides to probe delay in local bodies’ restoration in Punjab01:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Owaisi, other Indian politicians demand cancellation of ...12:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Tarin returns to US as IMF talks headed in ‘right ...11:53 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan slips 10 places to 130th position in Rule of Law Index11:32 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Pakistan face Proteas in warm-up match today10:51 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021