OIC rejects US peace plan for Middle East
JEDDAH - The Executive Committee of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has rejected the US peace plan for Middle East.
The Foreign Minister level meeting of the Committee in Jeddah urged the member states to work with the international community with a view to confronting any action or proposal that is inconsistent with international law and relevant United Nations (UN) resolutions, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The meeting reaffirmed the right of the State of Palestine to sovereignty over all Palestinian land occupied in 1967.
- 7 killed in Quetta's Shara-e-Iqbal road blast05:49 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Enablers set up very first Incubation Center in UMT05:13 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Aam Aadmi Party’s big victory over Modi’s BJP is not really that ...04:40 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- PM Imran warns world to take notice of India's ultranationalist ...12:51 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019