'Inshallah Apna Money Heist Banayen Gay,': says Humayun Saeed
The news about Humayun Saeed’s role in Money Heist is fake.
KARACHI - Rumors have been circulating on the internet that Humayun Saeed is joining popular Netflix series La Casa de Papel also known as Money Heist. Everyone Is eagerly waiting for season 4 of Money Heist and this rumour has raised the excitement level. Seeing a Pakistani actor in an internationally recognized series can be a sure delight for Fans.
If you have seen the season 3 you can recall that Professor’s team was getting help from a team of Pakistani hackers. They were providing essential data to the professor.
The news took social media by storm but Humayun rejected all the rumours regarding his role in Money Heist. He promised his fans that he will come up with his own version of the series. He tweeted.
The season 4 of poplar series Money Heist is going to be released in 2020. People actually believed that Humayun Saeed was contacted by “Money Heist” producer Alex Pina to join Professor in Season 4 as ‘Islamabad’. It was circulating that Humayun Saeed will join professor’s team from Pakistan as Islamabad. The fourth season of Netflix series Money Heist is going to be released on Netflix on 3rd April 2020.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020