Dilip Kumar discharged from hospital, Saira Banu thanks fans
Dilip Kumar’s wife and veteran actor, Saira Banu said, “Dilip ji is totally fine and I am waiting to take him home today. Waiting for doctor to discharge him.”
The 94-year-old actor’s Twitter handle too posted the news, telling, “Saab will be discharged from Lilavati Hospital at 4pm. This is one great news. I’m on my way to the hospital. -FF”
The legendary actor was admitted to Mumbai’s Lilavati hospital on August 2 due to kidney issues. As per Lilavati Hospital, his all vital parameters are reported to be stable.
3/ team has given the green signal to take Sahab home today.— Dilip Kumar (@TheDilipKumar) August 9, 2017
2/:and Sahab's personal family physicians Dr. R.C. Sharma and Dr. S. Gokhale, along with the able input of Dr. S. D. Bapat...this excellent— Dilip Kumar (@TheDilipKumar) August 9, 2017
Message from Saira Banu:— Dilip Kumar (@TheDilipKumar) August 9, 2017
By the grace of Allah, Dilip Sahab is under the care of Dr. Nitin Gokhale, Dr. Arun Shah of Lilavati Hospital...1/
This is the third time the actor has been admitted to the hospital. In April last year, he was hospitalised due to fever and nausea.
Known as the Tragedy King, Kumar has acted in over 65 films in his career and is known for his iconic roles in movies like Devdas (1955), Naya Daur (1957), Mughal-e-Azam (1960), Ganga Jamuna (1961), Kranti (1981), and Karma (1986).
Last seen on the big screen in Qila in 1998, the actor was honoured with the Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 1994 and the Padma Vibhushan in 2015.
- WATCH – Foodpanda riders and KFC staff brawl goes viral06:27 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran terms Shaukat Khanum hospital in Karachi biggest, most ...06:09 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Indian farmers reject BJP-led govt’s offer to suspend controversial ...05:56 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- ECC mulls second bailout package of $35mn to recover PIA’s ...05:02 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat’s spouse Tuba sizzles in new photoshoot03:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Jamal Shah awarded France's Ordre des Arts et des Lettres02:55 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021