Pakistan facilitates citizens stranded in Saudi Arabia
Around 8,500 Pakistani workers of the two defaulted companies were facing the issues regarding their pending salaries, end of service benefits, renewal of Iqamas (residence permit), transfer of work permit, food and health etc.
According to an official source, the one window facility was started on the directives of the Minister for Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Pir Syed Sadaruddin Shah Rashidi.
The embassy had also installed a hotline for listening to the problems of the stranded workers to provide them immediate relief, the source said.
The embassy was also facilitating the workers in renewal of their expired passports free of cost.-APP
- ‘Proud of you’ — PM Imran congratulates Team Pakistan for T20 ...11:05 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Pakistan make India bite the dust in first encounter of T20 ...10:29 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Jamal Kamal Khan resigns as Balochistan CM, cabinet dissolved09:12 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Chinese company announces resumption of work on Dasu hydropower ...08:15 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021