Pakistan facilitates citizens stranded in Saudi Arabia
Around 8,500 Pakistani workers of the two defaulted companies were facing the issues regarding their pending salaries, end of service benefits, renewal of Iqamas (residence permit), transfer of work permit, food and health etc.
According to an official source, the one window facility was started on the directives of the Minister for Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Pir Syed Sadaruddin Shah Rashidi.
The embassy had also installed a hotline for listening to the problems of the stranded workers to provide them immediate relief, the source said.
The embassy was also facilitating the workers in renewal of their expired passports free of cost.-APP
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021