UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon denounces Mardan blasts
A statement issued by his spokesman said the secretary-general emphasized the need to ensure accountability and to bring to justice the culprits dof these terrorist attacks.
“The Secretary-General is saddened by the loss of life,” the statement said.
“He extends his heartfelt condolences to the victims and their families, and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.”
Ban also expresses his solidarity with the people and Government of Pakistan.
Early morning blasts in Mardan left 14 people dead including policemen. Pak Army's timely action saved another catastrophe at Christian Colony Peshawar where four suicide bombers were killed in an operation on Friday.
- Pakistan to host OIC foreign ministers’ meeting on Afghanistan on ...11:25 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Vernon Philander pens heartfelt good-bye message for Pakistan team10:56 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Petroleum prices in Pakistan to remain unchanged in December10:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan President filled with remorse for using Governor House as ...09:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021