UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon denounces Mardan blasts
A statement issued by his spokesman said the secretary-general emphasized the need to ensure accountability and to bring to justice the culprits dof these terrorist attacks.
“The Secretary-General is saddened by the loss of life,” the statement said.
“He extends his heartfelt condolences to the victims and their families, and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.”
Ban also expresses his solidarity with the people and Government of Pakistan.
Early morning blasts in Mardan left 14 people dead including policemen. Pak Army's timely action saved another catastrophe at Christian Colony Peshawar where four suicide bombers were killed in an operation on Friday.
- World’s largest copy of Quran being made in Pakistan07:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- First PIA flight to Oman’s Salalah airport receives water cannon ...07:05 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- TECNO successfully completes Islamabad matches for the PUBG Campus ...04:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021