PTI Chairman bans bringing party matters on TV
Talking to the media after meeting at party’s Election Commission office, Khan said that Tasnim Noorani has been made the new head of party’s Election Commission.
He dared the government to accept their resignations, adding that they will be back in assemblies by securing even more votes than they did before.
The government extends us invitation on one hand and insults us on the other, he said, adding that the ruling party Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) should not adopt the dual policy.
PTI chairman said that he would recommend to the party that there’s no need to go to the Assembly. He said PTI has become a major party and everyone wants to hold office.
Imran Khan said that they party wants to hold intraparty elections right after local body elections in Punjab and Sindh. He said everyone in the party is entitled to give their opinions, adding that action will be taken against those that openly oppose party decisions. He said that prior to the intraparty election, there will be membership campaign.
Khan said basic membership of those who talk to the media about party affairs will be suspended. He said the mistakes committed in the party are being reviewed so that they are not repeated.
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video01:05 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...12:35 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Saudi man linked to Jamal Khashoggi's murder arrested in Paris11:55 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- BBC's 100 women of 2021: Who is on the list from Pakistan this time?11:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Pakistan announces lifetime salary for the family ...10:45 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- ‘Dream come true’ – Aima Baig becomes Spotify Pakistan’s most ...09:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021