CPEC will benefit Balochistan the most: PM
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif assured that the government was giving priority to the development of Balochistan as the on-going projects of the province were being funded on a fast-track basis.
The prime minister said that the government was planning to connect Pakistan with Central Asia via Tirmiz and soon people of Balochistan will come to know that the province will be the central point of the economic activity of the whole region.
On the occasion, the Balochistan CM briefed the premier about the development projects and security situation of the province.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021