ECP directs political parties to submit accounts’ details by August 29
According to ECP, the political parties, in terms of section 210 of the Election Act-2017, are required to provide the account of annual income, expenses, the source of its funds and assets and liabilities.
According to the commission, the statement of accounts can be submitted in Form-D prescribed by the Election Act, 2017. The printed forms are available at the Election Commission Secretariat and in the offices of the Provincial Election Commissioners. Prescribed forms can also be downloaded from the ECP's website.
The commission said that statement shall be delivered to the secretary ECP in its Secretariat through office-bearer of the party, duly authorized by the party leader.
As per prevision of rule 156 of the Election Rules, 2017 the statement received through post, fax, courier service or any other mode will not be entertained.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021