ECP directs political parties to submit accounts’ details by August 29
According to ECP, the political parties, in terms of section 210 of the Election Act-2017, are required to provide the account of annual income, expenses, the source of its funds and assets and liabilities.
According to the commission, the statement of accounts can be submitted in Form-D prescribed by the Election Act, 2017. The printed forms are available at the Election Commission Secretariat and in the offices of the Provincial Election Commissioners. Prescribed forms can also be downloaded from the ECP's website.
The commission said that statement shall be delivered to the secretary ECP in its Secretariat through office-bearer of the party, duly authorized by the party leader.
As per prevision of rule 156 of the Election Rules, 2017 the statement received through post, fax, courier service or any other mode will not be entertained.
- Biden says US would defend Taiwan against China invasion12:30 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Alec Baldwin fired prop gun that killed woman, injured another on ...11:19 AM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021