Malala's biopic being filmed without consent, admits Gul Makai film director
In an interview, the Indian film director said, "No, I haven't. But I think she and her family know that an Indian film director is making a film about her. But yes, I wish to show her the film once it is releasing."
He added that making a biopic on a person whose life story is out in the public.
While speaking about the research that went into making the film, Khan said he went through research for two years along with a Pakistani author before he finalized the script as he was quite extra cautious about everything.
"I have shown things exactly the way they happened, and yet it is not a documentary but a good watch. I had to find the balance as I had to be factually correct and at the same time entertain," he said.
However, he added he has decided to donate the first day worldwide theatrical collection of the film to Malala Fund to support the cause of children education.
The film features Reem Shaikh as Malala along with Divya Dutta, Mukesh Rishi, Abhimanyu Singh and Ajaz Khan and late Om Puri in a pivotal role will be released later this year.
- Biden approves $976m for Afghan refugees in US06:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- CricWick, Daraz partners to provide In-App Fantasy League for T20 ...04:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer’s father withdraws petition against ...04:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021